This Sunday (10/14), we will again be meeting at the North Andover Common at 8:00 AM, as the Alzheimer’s walk has been rescheduled for the same time and location as our traditional start location. Please Google Cranberry Lane North Andover if you are unclear of the location.
Join MVS and get ready for the Feaster Five with this free running program! This is our sixth year “running” this program and we are excited to make it even better!
- Location: Race Start at the park across from Woodworth Motors – Andover MA.
- Times: 8:00 AM
- Dates: 10/07 – 11/18
How it Works
- We meet the seven Sunday’s prior to the Feaster Five at the race start.
- We break into groups (walkers, walk/runners, runners) to make sure everyone has the right support.
- We start with group warm ups and running tips each week.
- We progress each week to further distances and more running than walking.
Who is This For?
- Anyone who can walk and is looking for support and inspiration (from 8 to 98!)
- Returning runners
- Active runners looking to improve
- You will get fitter.
- You will have fun (really, really)
- Head Coach Don Chapelle is smart, talented, and outlandishly funny
- Email me at [email protected]