Message from our coordinators: Paul Hudson, Maura Szendey and Steve Seide.
This program is a great way to get ready for the Thanksgiving Day race. Participants can improve from week to week by staying consistent and getting at least 3 workouts in a week for at least 30 minutes per workout.
The C-2-5 returns to Shawsheen-Andover. We expect to get amazing turn out from participants and Strider volunteers. Thanks and hope to see a lot of you Sunday mornings at 8 AM.
Join MVS and get ready for the Feaster Five with this free running program! This is our seventh year “running” this program and we are excited to make it even better!
- Location: Race Start at the park across from Woodworth Motors – Andover MA.
- Times: 8:00 AM
- Dates: 10/06 – 11/24
How it Works
- We meet the eight Sunday’s prior to the Feaster Five at the race start.
- We break into groups (walkers, walk/runners, runners) to make sure everyone has the right support.
- We start with group warm ups and running tips each week.
- We progress each week to further distances and more running than walking.
Who is This For?
- Anyone who can walk and is looking for support and inspiration (from 8 to 98!)
- Returning runners
- Active runners looking to improve
- You will get fitter.
- You will have fun (really, really)
- Email me at [email protected]